How To Monetize Your Social Marketing (without all the Geek Speak)Back
In this class you are going to get the blueprint without all the geek tech stuff and make it actionable so you can start that night getting more sales, reach and engagement with your social spend.
Get all the case studies and materials that you can swipe, copy, edit and deploy. Proven ecommerce tactics for your in house marketing to help you and your teams think like a Media Buyer.
● Relevant – This is up to the minute, what is working right now tactics. You will not hear the standard “post 3 times a day…” type drivel you hear all the time elsewhere.
● Proven Strategies – This is exactly what successful marketers are doing to get thousands of people to buy their stuff using social media any time 24×7. Without any hard selling, long expensive copywriting, without wasting a lot of time and spending lots of money on advertising that does not convert.
● Simple – No Geek Speak Allowed! This training is communicated in plain everyday language without the fluff and “over-optimized keywords” just to make it sound complicated when it really is not.
Easy to apply – The formula we will cover is simple to implement immediately. You can go back to your room and start that night and see immediate results.
You will walk away understanding:
● Ecommerce Funnels and how they work
● How to use laser targeted research and social analytics to find your buyers
● How to quickly write great Ad Copy
● Easy ways to make high converting creatives.
● How to set it all up and deploy
● How to measure it, optimize it and make it GREAT
John Lawson – CEO ColderICE Media
He is the “go to” authority when it comes to online selling success in Social Commerce. Not only is he the brains behind the #1 bestselling digital marketing book on Amazon, “Kickass Social Commerce for Epreneurs.”
John is a multiple award winning social commerce strategist, űber successful digital
entrepreneur and a sought after speaker. who has traveled to 5 continents, touring more than
two dozen countries and addressing tens of thousands of business leaders and entrepreneurs.