eBay Masterclass 2020Back
Two decades on, and with 11 million visitors every month eBay still dominates as Australia’s biggest marketplace by a long shot, despite ongoing challenges from Amazon, Catch and others. But with 40,000 sellers including many major Australian retailers all competing for the same customers, succeeding on eBay is becoming more challenging by the day. Add to this the rapid evolution of technology, search trends and buyer behaviours. What worked last year might not be working this year because eBay has made some significant changes.
This popular masterclass is a valuable deep dive into the most up-to-date tips, tricks and best practices that will help you compete better and sell more on eBay. It is ideal for sellers who are already trading on eBay and serious about growing sales.
Run by Tim Davies, former Manager Seller Education Manager at eBay and President of the Professional eBay Sellers Alliance Australia, this masterclass is a rare opportunity to go backstage, and identify where your energy is best focused to boost sales. You’ll be inspired and empowered by ‘Mr eBay’ as he shares proven strategies for winning on eBay.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How eBay is changing the online shopping experience
- Where to focus your attention in 2020
- How to get to the top of eBay search
- Why eBay Plus is a big deal and how to participate
- eBay return strategies that won’t send you broke
- Why all the fuss about specifics
- How to leverage eBay Seller Protection
- Category changes you need to act on now
- How to convert more customers on eBay
- Attracting repeat customers for profit
- Reporting tools that will stop you guessing
- Creating a winning end-to-end customer experience
- Double your eBay sales by selling internationally
…and lots more!