eBay Masterclass: Crushing it on eBay in 2019 and BeyondBack
eBay is Australia’s biggest marketplace with 11 million visitors every month, but with 40,000 sellers including 80 of the top 100 Australian retailers, succeeding on eBay is becoming more challenging by the day. Add to this the rapid evolution of technology, search trends and buyer behaviours, eBay is also constantly changing.
This popular masterclass is a valuable deep dive into the latest tips, tricks and best practices that will help you compete better and sell more on eBay. It is ideal for sellers who are already trading on eBay and are ready to move to the next level.
Run by Tim Davies, former Manager Seller Education Manager at eBay and President of the Professional eBay Sellers Alliance, this masterclass is a rare opportunity to go backstage, and identify where your energy is best focused to boost sales. You’ll be inspired and empowered by ‘Mr eBay’ as he shares his best strategies for winning on eBay. Here’s what you will learn:
- How to leapfrog to the top of search
- How eBay’s new shopping experience will impact you
- Automotive category changes you need to act on now
- Leveraging eBay Guaranteed Delivery for profit and sales
- eBay return strategies that won’t send you broke
- How to attract repeat customers
- Reporting tools that will stop you guessing
- Creating a winning end-to-end customer experience
- Extending your reach beyond eBay search
- How to multiply your sales internationally
And lots more!