Terms & Conditions
Registration for the 2017 Retail Global.
Your registration will not be finalised until payment is received for your ticket/s and you have received a payment receipt. Payment details are below on this page. These prices are valid till the conference.
- Once you register, you will automatically be sent an email with the following payment details.
- Please note: There are no physical tickets issued for the Conference. Once you’ve registered and paid, your name will be on the registration desk at the Conference.
- You can pay via PayPal, Visa/Mastercard, Direct Deposit, Cheque or Money Order. The company name that will appear on your transaction record is Verosafe. Verosafe runs Retail Global in Australia.
To pay via Direct Deposit
PAY: VeroSafe Pty Ltd
BSB: 063 100
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Please include your name in transfer description
To pay via Cheque or Australia Post Money Order
Please use the amounts listed above to calculate the balance owing and then make cheques/ money orders payable to: VeroSafe Pty Ltd Send payment to: Verosafe PO Box 600 South Melbourne VIC 3205
IMPORTANT: Please remember, your booking is not finalised until payment is received. To receive the pricing of the date you’ve booked payment must also have been received by the cut off date.
VeroSafe Pty Ltd ABN: 90128124765
Thanks for your interest in attending Retail Global. By registering to attend Retail Global, you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- Your Retail Global ticket does not include travel, accommodation, internet access or parking.
- If you book for a ticket during any period, full payment must be received in that period to receive the advertised price. Otherwise the lower price will not be honored.
- Bank Transfers must be made at time of purchase/registration, otherwise the ticket will not be valid. Re-registration will be required after 24 hours if bank tranfer is not made.
- You will need to make your own travel arrangements. Visit our travel page for some hints.
- If you cannot attend this Conference after you’ve booked, another person is welcome to take your place.
- IMPORTANT: CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- 75% refund offered if you cancel up to 28 February, 2017. 50% refund offered if you cancel in March, 2017. No refunds offered if you cancel during April 2017 or May 2017. You are welcome to send a substitute in your place.
- LAY-BUY TICKETS:
- First deposit is locking in the discounted rate and is non-refundable. As each payment is made, it is non-refundable. No refunds once entire payment has been made, but you are able to transfer your ticket into another person’s name. Contact Emma Scullion for any questions.
- Retail Global will endeavor to honor special meal requests where possible for no additional fee. If the venue advises special requests will attract an extra charge however, delegates will be expected to cover the cost of the special meal should they wish to proceed with it. This would be at the same cost that Retail Global is charged.
- Retail Global undertake to ensure the event schedule printed is correct at the time of the conference. Due to circumstances outside our control, we may need to alter the schedule and speakers prior to the event and reserve the right to do so without notice.
- We reserve the right to use the company logo of the person registered to attend Retail Global. If you wish for the logo to not be used, please email Emma Scullion.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event, in which case you will receive a full refund.
- You may be photographed or filmed at Retail Global and you agree to allow these images to be used unless you expressly opt out in writing.
- You are not allowed to record content at Retail Global for any purpose, including later broadcast, without express written consent of Retail Global Management.
- Retail Global reserve the right to refuse registration or entry to the event for any reason. If this occurs, a full refund will be offered.