Shane is a technology and retail leader, with over 20 years of experience across a variety of industries, including retail, finance, media and government.
Currently the CIO at Cue Clothing, which includes brands Cue, Veronika Maine and Dion Lee, Shane’s responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of IT and digital, both strategic and operational.
Skilled at challenging the status quo to transform business, Shane helps retailers understand changing consumer behaviours and how to take advantage of new technologies to grow revenue and deliver better outcomes for customers.
Prior to his role at the Cue Clothing, Shane’s held various technology positions at organisations such as Tricom Equities, AMP Capital Investors, St George Bank, Commonwealth Bank, British Sky Broadcasting Group (BSkyB) and JCDecaux.
– #4 Internet Retailing 2019 Top 50 People in E-Commerce.
– #3 on RagTrader’s The Power 30 2018: most powerful people in the fashion industry.
– #6 on RagTrader’s 20 top tech influencers in Australian fashion 2019
– #12 on CIO magazine’s CIO50: New Zealands most innovative CIO’s 2019
– #25 on CIO magazine’s CIO50: Australia’s most innovative CIO’s 2018