Fulfillment By Amazon Launches in Australia
Selling on Amazon.com.au? Well, the step toward the full Amazon offering has been…fulfilled.
Amazon sellers can now send their products to the Amazon fulfilment centre in Melbourne and pay the monolithic marketplace to pick, pack and ship all of their orders to the customer, as well as handle returns under Amazon FBA.
Wondering if you should sign up? Here are the benefits to and you and your consumers (according to Amazon);
The Benefit To You
- Saves time – Not having to pick and pack yourself, and perhaps take multiple trips to the post office every day is bound to save you time
- Saves money – No longer having the need for storage space for your products and fluctuating shipping cost
- Leaves you to focus on the important things like marketing, customer service and experience etc
- Fulfills your orders fast and on time
- Handles returns
The Benefit To Your Customer
- Faster Delivery
- Products shipped through Amazon FBA Australia are eligible for Amazon’s customer service
- Free delivery on eligible orders over $49 and expedited one and two-day delivery (in selected locations)
What Can We Expect Next?
Logically, the next step for Amazon Australia will be the launch of Amazon Prime.
Amazon Prime provides a whole lot of benefits to consumers including FREE 2 day shipping, FREE same day delivery, FREE 2 hour delivery on thousands of products (in selected areas), Prime video, Prime music, loyalty member benefits…the list goes on.
Amazon Prime is definitely a huge contributing factor to the marketplace’s success all across the world.
So, if you think that the Australian launch has been underwhelming, the fight is far from over.
Are You Ready?
As an Amazon seller (or aspiring seller), it’s important to stay ahead of all of these offerings.
Representatives from Amazon will also be speaking, exhibiting and having one on one meetings with retailers.
It is a must-attend event for all those looking to sell more online. So book now! If you book before MIDNIGHT 30th April, you can save money off the Full Conference Pass. The price for the workshops above will increasem so make sure you act fast.